We Welcome Guest Posting
All About Accountants is a small but rapidly growing website giving people the knowledge they need to manage and grow their own finances, both personally and in business.
If you would like to guest post on the All About Accountants site then please read these guidelines and get in touch using the form below.
Guest Post Guidelines
Once we have agreed the topic, here are some requirements we would need you to keep in mind before you start writing your post:
- Posts should ideally be 500 – 1000 words long;
- Your post must be original and should not be republished elsewhere;
- Spelling and grammar must be of a high standard;
- Your post must be informative, thought provoking and positively affect our readers;
- You may include up to 2 links to your blog, either in the post body, in your author intro or at the end of the post;
- We reserve the right to edit your post where necessary or update it in the future to maintain its accuracy, where necessary;
- Include a headshot and short bio (about 50 words) about yourself;
- You can include your own post image but we are happy to assist with imagery if necessary. Any images you provide must not have restricted rights;
- All About Accountants does not offer financial compensation for Guest Posts at this time.
What You Will Receive
- Your bio and picture every post of yours we publish;
- Exposure of you and your blog on our social media networks.
Here are some of the subjects we are interested in, although this is not exhaustive and we welcome any suggestions for other topics you may have:
- Small Business
- Entrepreneur Success Stories & Inspiration
- Business & Personal Tax
- Tax Planning
Get In Touch
If you would like to submit a Guest Post then please complete the form below and we will get back in touch with you.
We do NOT accept guest posts from commercial websites or commerical bloggers. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in advertising your commercial website with us.