Features of the Bookkeeping Spreadsheet
- Super simple to use
- Email support from me to help you get started using your spreadsheet
- A one off cost
- Never forget to claim your cash and travel expenses against your taxes
- A beautiful dashboard for easy visualisation of the key elements that affect your business
- In built tax estimator using self employment 2018/2019 rates, including payments on account calculator
- Tracks and summarises your different revenue streams, giving you the information you need to make key business decisions on the direction you grow your business
- Automatically generates your month on month income, expenses and profits so you can see how your business has performed, audit your costs and set aside money for your tax bill
- Generates the numbers you will need to fill out your self assessment tax return
- Includes details on how to invoice customers and manage your credit control
A Simple Bookkeeping System
A bookkeeping system is essential when you’re self employed, not just to help you work out how much money you have made but also to remain HMRC compliant. I’ve created a simple bookkeeping spreadsheet and guide designed for self employed professionals & creatives. It’s ready to use and easy to set up, as well as coming with a guide that walks you through how to use the bookkeeping spreadsheet and HMRC friendly guidance on how to maintain your bookkeeping records.
Automatically Track the Numbers that Matter
The dashboard automatically summarises the numbers that matter when you’re self employed – your profit, how much tax you need to pay and analyses your income streams.
Easy to use without the complexity of a computerised system
The bookkeeping spreadsheet is easy to learn how to use and fill out, unlike computerised systems where you need to learn the basics of double entry bookkeeping, nominal ledgers and accounting reports.
Take the Stress out of Your Bookkeeping and Taxes
Once set up you will have a complete bookkeeping system, with your information neatly organised and the figures you need to complete your tax return automatically generated for you to transfer over.
A Complete Bookkeeping System
It’s more than just a spreadsheet. The guide included walks you through setting up systems to file your accounting records as well as detailing the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bookkeeping tasks you need carry out.
Updates & Reminders Throughout the Year
As part of the one off price, you’ll receive an updated version at the start of each tax year, at no additional cost as well as reminders throughout the year to help you keep on top of your HMRC responsibilities and your bookkeeping from me, a Chartered Accountant with over 10 years experience in working with the self employed.
Perfect for Non Accountants
I’ve done all the maths for you. The spreadsheet automatically works out your business profits, taxes and analyses out all the important figures you need to monitor on a handy dashboard.
Your Bookkeeping Spreadsheet & Guide will be emailed to you immediately on purchase however you may need to check your spam folder for it.
**Now available in Google Sheets but CONTACT ME before you buy to make arrangements**